The Algy Chronicles is back!!

Hi, all!

In case you were wondering what happened to the blog and why it hasn't been updated in a while, part of it was a bit of RL craziness, and the other part of it was not being able to log in to the blog (thanks, Google), but I've finally (after DAYS of trying) managed to get back in, and I'm ready to get back in the action.

I'm thinking I'll probably be clearing out the old blog posts to make this blog pure fan fiction posts, but if anyone wants anything kept please feel free to say so. Once I've done clearing house I have a couple of finished fics that I'll be posting up, and then it'll be onward with updates.

Thanks to those of you who are returning readers, and welcome to those of you who are new.

1 comment

  1. So relieved to see this is still up and running. It's been ages since I've had time to indulge, but I'm planning on doing so regularly from now on.

    ReplyDelete

While you are free to post comments anonymously, you are encouraged to use the Name/URL option to post so that your comment will not be filtered out as spam.

© The Algy Chronicles
Maira Gall