"Biggles Married"

Ever wondered what married life might look like for Biggles? Satisfy your curiosity with “Biggles Married”, a fanfic that I wrote back in high school.

This is quite definitely a non-canon work. Looking at it now, I feel as though the characters could have been better developed (and the plot too!), but what can I say? I was just starting to write Biggles fan fiction, and this was my first non-canon longer work.

Hopefully some of you will be able to find it enjoyable (or at least mildly entertaining). I will post the chapter two as soon as possible!

Read Chapter 1 now. 

No comments

Post a Comment

While you are free to post comments anonymously, you are encouraged to use the Name/URL option to post so that your comment will not be filtered out as spam.

© The Algy Chronicles
Maira Gall